Monday, March 26, 2007


It's been rather dreary the past few days I've spent here. I'm trying to look forward to what I'm going to do to get through tomorrow. I've gotten tired of reading. And hell couldn't get any hotter and more humid than it is here, makes it hard to stay indoors (because my room literally becomes an oven past ten o'clock) yet what am I going to do outside? Go to a mall? Spend duldrum hours on the internet? Pay for a study center? I've done it all and still... everything seems so... boring. Kinda like a horrible premonition for the coming days, especially when the holy week comes. I can't stay here, I'm nearly at my wit's end. The review's gonna start two weeks from now anyway.

I have to go home.

Fortunately, I have a classmate who feels the same, they're reviewing for a different exam. They're taking CGFNS this July. Heh, lucky them. I couldn't say I don't envy them for I do, so much. Anyway, we agreed to buy tickets together. My classmate's a she, who also brought another she, and I ended up paying for their fares. I wonder why that is? Everytime I accompany a girl to the mall, she expects me to pay for everything. I'm not even courting. Thank God they didn't make me pay for their tickets, or I would've left them instantly. Well, they didn't so :-)

(Sigh) I'm going home on Wednesday. At least something to look forward to. I've missed my dog.

No comments: