Tuesday, April 10, 2007


I am intent on readying myself for the June examination, however, I feel that my mind has decayed so severely over the past month's inactivity so much so that I feel like a lumbering snail, so slow to act on what must be done. A month has passed and I have not made a dent in the gargantuan mountain of reviewers, handouts, and questionnaires, of which I must shovel everyday to pass that damnable examination. I content myself only in the thought that, when the review does start, I shall proceed forth with all ardor, and nevert waste an hour of the remaining days, and spend it in serious study. This I promise myself.

I have however, been dreading of the days when passion is spent and doubt and loneliness begin to cloud over my world, as it did during the last days of last year's review. It was so much easier then, for I have companions who were just a few blocks away, ready to lend a hand in times of difficulties. But now, I am rather, well... alone in my struggles. A position which could only be described as "sucks like the hairs on my ass!", for the lack of a better word(s). Hopefully a classmate of mine from high school, who has recently graduated from nursing and is due to take the Board this June, would come and join me in the review. Although I am sure I can do it alone (ows?), a little company would not be too bad... at all.

No comments: