Tuesday, April 03, 2007


The topmost floor of the gym, where I happen to spend half of my days, has a clear and fantastic (not that fantastic, really, but one learns to appreciate what one has) view of the sun setting beneath Butuan City’s horizon. It is the reason why I brought my mother’s camera with me, much to her apprehension, and experimented with it, all the while sweating from a most tedious workout (I took these last weekend).


Alas! It was rather dreary that afternoon. Storm clouds gathered above and eventually swept across the horizon and smothering the sunset. Not only that, and to my ultimate dismay, it was cut in half by an imposing radio tower; and the city… well, it was quite inevitably swallowed by the crawling darkness. I took pictures of the gathering clouds too, which were, at least in my opinion, magnificient. Or not.


Ah well, better luck next time then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice Butuan sunset pictures pictures!

that radio tower however spoiled the mood..