Monday, June 05, 2006


It has been so long a time, my friend, my love.
So long since I've gazed upon your sweet smile,
Your voice haunts me throughout the passing millennia,
But is never forgotten.
How can I?
Your enchanting memory is all I have left;
The sole source of my hope, my joy;
Yet, also, of my remorse and immense sorrow.
But it does not matter now, you are here-
You hold my hand, I feel your warmth,
You whisper my name in your melodious tones,
And you free my heart gripped with sadness;
Forgive me if I should shed a tear,
For I have missed you so.
Alas! the coming morning announces its wretched arrival!
The sun would bathe my eyes with its harsh radiance,
And blind me, and break me from this sweet spell.
Hold me, my love, and save me from my waking;
Redeem me from the bitterness of reality!
I intreat you, with all of my being-
Please, stay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»